Sharing Delicious Food (@befitsnacks) Recent Photos and Videos
Turkey Stuffed Bell Peppers!😍💪🏼
8 Bell Peppers
1 Lb Ground Turkey
1 Onion (Diced)
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Can Black Beans
1 Can Corn
1 Jar Salsa
1 Tsp Cumin
1 Tsp Oregano
1 Tsp Paprika
1 Tsp Salt
½ Tsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
2. Remove the core and seeds from the peppers, and set aside.
3. Heat a tsp of coconut oil in a large pan, and add the diced onion and spices.
4. Soften the onion, and then add the diced garlic cloves.
5. Cook for a couple more minutes, and then add the ground turkey.
6. Add the black beans, corn, and salsa, then cook for a further few minutes.
7. Fill the peppers with the turkey mixture, replace the tops of the peppers, and bake for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and spread a layer of guacamole on top of the turkey mince.
9. Serve and enjoy
2557482 days ago
Edible cookie dough recipe is just a click Away! Yes it’s healthy too! ❤️😍
Get it by clicking link in our bio @befitsnacks
These blueberry scones are healthy and gluten free! 💙 link in our bio @befitsnacks for the recipe
126235 days ago
Avocado ice cream
1 can coconut milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp mint extract
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (to mix in)
Blend avocados, coconut milk, maple syrup and mint extract. Stir in chocolate chips and freeze for a few hours until solid.
Spinach and #avocado Pasta 💚 by @healthyfitnessmeals .
10 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
1 ripe avocado peeled and seeded
1 cup fresh spinach leaves
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1 and 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Cook the pasta in salted water according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking water.
While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce. Place the avocado, spinach, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor.
Blend, adding the cooking water 1 tablespoon at a time until sauce is smooth and of the desired consistency. Taste and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
Toss the pasta with the sauce. Top with cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, and parsley then serve immediately.