Madrid was absolutely stunning from start to finish, and by start I mean before I even left the train station.
Here's a view from the station I landed in after a 6(ish) hour bullet train ride from Barcelona (and not going to lie, this was pretty relaxing after a long ride).
[retratos femininos] saudade de um ensaio 💖 @thaaysruda
Gostaria de fazer um ensaio fotográfico incrível? Mande uma mensagem e conheça meus pacotes: (47)99904-8258 | firstname.lastname@example.org
26 was my most prized year yet.
A reflection of pure growth, love and understanding.
Here are 26 things that contributed to a beautiful, life changing year:
1. I hit a bottom
2. I restored my faith
3. I made a commitment to be alone and stuck by it
4. I came to absolutely LOVE being alone
5. I spent more time with loved ones
6. I laughed, out loud, a lot
7. I danced, an insane amount
8. I became more present
9. I mastered patience
10. I let go of the expectations I had of others
11. I released myself from toxicity
12. I became accountable
13. I found peace
14. I came to a deeper understanding of the life I want for myself, not one influenced by others
15. I released myself from personal judgement and doubt
16. I released myself from attachment
17. I let go of the imaginary timeline I had set out for myself
18. I learned that I in fact do not wish to follow a social construct
19. I learned to value my journey
20. I grew from a professional and educational standpoint
21. I aimed higher
22. I no longer settled for comfort
23. I fueled my passion
24. I became selfish
25. I became confident
26. I became and fell in love with my truest self
27, you’ve got some big shoes to fill, but I’m stoked. Here’s to a year older and a hell of a lot bolder.
They say that happiness has nothing to do with a geographical location, and maybe for some thats as true as true can be.
But i call bullshit.
When i wake up to see the west outside the window or rugged mountains in the distance on the way to walmart, my heart skips a beat.
Bump, bump, flip and bump. The wind licking my nose when i watch the crows kissing in the yard or discussing politics in murder.
Jack rabbits chasing their tails at 6am.
There is a sense in Wyoming that has been lost to me all these years on the road.
Over seas and mountains.
A lost sense of belonging that rests beyond the Medicine Bow and rests on my face like a smile. ♡
LIES OF THE ADDICT
by Chad Leonard
You want to talk about survival
But you’ve never lived a life in my shoes
My body simply needs the highs, the lows
See, I am perfections form of addict
That’s all I know,
Now watch me hash it
It shatters lives, yeah, so what
This is my survival
Collect some cans, put on a smile
That’s what I do
So strap up tight, let’s crush these pills
Lean back kids,
Flying kites is ill
To wonderland we’re coming soon
Just close your eyes, let troubles zoom
Keep your fingers crossed,
I promise you...you’ll love this life
Really...I mean, I think I do...