Sometimes you need to look at things a little differently!🐘 —
- 🙏 Follow Us to see the most Fantastic Animals!! - @fantasticanimals.co.uk
✅ : Turn on Post Notifications
✅ : Follow, Like, Comment
✅ : Tag Your Friends
Do you know why people live longer than dogs??Here's why. People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life — like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right? ”Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay for as long as we do.” Live simply.
Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like: • When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.