Loovvvving this simple dress from old navy. I don't usually post my "trying on clothes" moments but guys 😩😩😩 I surprised myself with this one. Got it during their sale and didn't bother to try it on in-store because fall/winter and trying on clothes? Nah. 🤨 Anyway, when I got home, I tried it on, and did a "big reveal" with myself (🤦🏾♀️) lol. Yadda yadda. Basically I'm loooving it. What would you pair it with? Would love to hear your ideas!!!👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾 .
I honestly dont want to be an artist. I hate being at university. Self outcasted and alone.
Nothing is real or worth while.
I forget my worth. i have to be reminded everyday of the worst time of my life and reinforced by everyone around me.
37 days until Christmas. The house is decorated for Christmas, and we’re feeling extra blue this Monday morning leaving the coziness of our house. There’s something so special about being home when your house is full of joyful decor.
We’re planning our next few weeks and I figured I’d share some of my favorite tips for seasonal planning for the holidays:
1. Keep it simple. Don’t overwhelm, plan ahead so you’re not looking for last minute ideas and take plenty of time to spend at home together. Some of our favorite Christmas memories are just having a day at home reading holiday books and sipping hot cocoa.
2. Volunteer and donate, it fills you right up in all the right places in your heart. It also teaches your children the true meaning of the season. We’re still deciding on how we can give back this season, but I think even little acts can be wonderful.
3. Choose a couple of “big” activities that perhaps you can do every year. We do a holiday light stroll and a Santa train. We just started doing them last year and will continue this year. It’s so nice to have a tradition to look forward to.
4. Traditions, we just started writing ours down and I’m coming up with a nifty way to keep them. I’ll share more once it’s done. These are all the little things that make your holidays unique for your family.
5. Budget! We do ours monthly but check on it once a week during holiday season and redo it as needed. Doing it in advance removes the stress of “should we buy this?” while Christmas shopping.
Going to try to be a little better about posting more 😘. Actual blog page coming soon (I promise this time). Thanks for the continued support and feedback-what do you want to hear more about? 🎄🎄🎄