This isn’t normally the type of book I read- but it’s a classic and I didn’t know the story. I’ve been working on taking better care of myself- more mentally. So, I decided to read a story instead of my normal reads. The last few months took a toll, so I made a few changes to help me cope with it all.
1. I wake up at 5:30 every morning. I don’t hit the snooze button, or plan time to hit the snooze button.
2. I spray febreeze and make my bed every morning.
3. I get in my collagen bed or tanning bed, or both, almost every morning.
4. I read at least a few pages everyday.
5. I have my groceries delivered every Saturday to match the menu for the next week.
6. I am working on not reacting or judging manipulative or toxic people. Remember I can’t control the narrative, but I can control not buying into their unhappiness, gossipy, crazy. This may be the hardest one for me- as I have an internal need to give people a piece of my mind. 🤣
7. I do all my own laundry, and I deep clean my own house. ( yes for years somebody did it for me) The levels of OCD in our house- is at an all-time high. We’ve decluttered almost every nook and cranny.
8. In a year of many trials,
Disappointments, and overwhelming adventures, I’ve been working of Bringing my energy vibration up by recognizing what I am grateful for. The husband that sticks with me during all our crazy. The girls that challenge me and help me live life as a better person. A job that has kept me entertained, and have met some awesome people along the way. My family and I have good health. I’m grateful for my relationships.
9. I’ve allowed myself to be more introverted, so I don’t have to put on a smile if it’s not genuine and I don’t have to hide behind sarcasm.
10. I don’t say yes to things I don’t want to do- and I don’t feel bad about it.
11. I don’t check my phone until vitamins, shower, and coffee are finished first!
Life is hard when you feel like you have put in the work, and it’s never enough. But sometimes it’s the little things going good- that go unnoticed.
🇬🇧 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗮 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼
3 nights package:
• 3 nights with buffet breakfast
• 2 dinners (drinksexcluded)
• New Year's Eve dinner with special menu (drinks included), menu a la carte choice with 2 courses and dessert
ComfortDouble Room : € 420,00 per person(€ 140,00 per person per night)
ComfortDouble Room with balcony: € 441,00 per person(€ 147,00 per person per night)
Superior Suite with terrace: € 531,00 per person(€ 177,00 per person per night)
Junior Suite with terrace: € 495,00 per person(€ 165,00 per person per night)
Deluxe room with balcony: € 465,00 per person(€ 155,00 per person per night)
Family house with patio: € 465,00 per person(€ 155,00 per person per night)
Third adult bed: € 300,00 per person(€ 100,00 per person per night)
Children 0/3 years: cot € 15,00 per day; meals with children's menu, includedbreakfast included
Children 4/10 years: € 198,00 (€ 66,00 per children per night, only in Family House, Superior Suite, Junior Suite, Deluxe room with balcony)
Package valid for a minimum of 3 nights and a minimum of 2 people (Family houseminimum 4 people), subject to availability and restrictions. .
On the fourth night: 40% discount .
The New Year's Menu
Aperitif with prosecco and delicious treats
Spinach salad with honey glazed duck, pomegranate and toasted almonds
Cocoa Tortelli filled with wild boar, porcini mushrooms and pecorino cheese cream
Risotto with cheese like Parmesan and black truffle
Chianina beef sirloin in a crust of breadsticks and aromatic herbs
White chocolate balls, raspberry parfait and dark salted chocolate biscuit
Selection of Christmas sweetness
Midnight with cotechino and lentils
. € 80.00 per person including selection of wines and sparkling wine
☎️+39 0744 98 7112
Strada di Macchie km 6 Amelia TR Italy