Você sabia que uma boa noite de sono está ligada a prática de exercícios físicos?
Durante a atividade física, nosso corpo libera endorfina, neurotransmissor que dá a sensação de bem-estar. Essa substância também contribui para uma boa noite de sono e é por isso que pessoas que se exercitam acabam tendo mais facilidade para dormir!
E não para por aí, como o sistema respiratório também se beneficia pela prática de uma atividade física, problemas como ronco e apnéia tendem a melhorar!
Quem coloca exercícios físicos na sua rotina, tem o sono bem mais profundo e menos fragmentado, acordando mais relaxado, e com uma melhora considerável na concentração e na memória, e mais rendimento no trabalho e estudos. .
So I wanted to share with you guys a hard truth. So many people ask if there are any quick ways to lose weight/fat. Honestly, there is no quick and easy way to lose weight/fat or get a "good" body. There's no magic pill, tea, diet or detox. I see these 'quick fix' things everywhere, and I don't believe in them and I don't think they work👎 I think it's a way for the companies to make money by targeting people who want to lose weight😡
If you want to lose weight or become healthier, you need to change your lifestyle to include two things -
1. Eating a healthy, well balanced diet (this does not mean starving yourself or going hungry); and
2. Exercising regularly, with your exercise regime including strength training, cardio and stretching.
This is the only way that you are going to become a healthier version of you❤️ Don't get sucked in by all the quick fixes!
Common mistakes when it comes to building muscle:
1. Not following an intelligently & intentionally structured training program through with sufficient intensity, consistently over time.
2. Not spending long enough in a consistent surplus for fear of getting 'fat', or wanting to stay super lean year round.
3. Not being patient enough or having unrealistic expectations. Even if you did everything right, it will probably take far longer than you expect.
Another one that I've noticed:
4. Comparing your progress to others online (who are often enhanced, have a very long training history or an athletic background). Blindly following what your fave fit pros are doing will not fast track your progress.
Your weaknesses may not be their weaknesses. What they're doing now may not be what they did to get there in the first place. Everyone responds differently - you may have different recovery capabilities, different biomechanics, different preferences... Focus on you, be consistent, stay patient.
Accept the short term weight gain and think long term progress.
Enjoy the food and go and lift some damn weights 🏋🏼♀️
What better way to start your morning! 😍🍳
I’ve had the best couple of weeks letting myself eat what I fancy and not training as much. Sometimes you need this time to not be so restrictive and enjoy life eating heaps of fro-yo and a few too many glasses of sangria in my case 🙈. However this also helps motivate me because I now feel ready to kickstart my training plan! 🍓🥑🍠🥗 Hope you all have a lovely Sunday 😘
Czas na... coś nowego, całkowicie innowacyjnego! Już wkrótce otwieramy się dla Was - będziemy zrzucać kilogramy, kosić kilokalorie, rzeźbić sylwetki i poprawiać "to i owo", tak, byście Wy, Nasze Drogie Panie, czuły się jeszcze piękniejsze 😊🔥 I to bez wyciskania hektolitrów potu i łez 😁 Powoli będziemy zdradzać tajemnicę, co takiego dla Was szykujemy... Stay tuned! 😎😎😎 Będzie pięknie! 😍 #bodyspace#fit#fitlife#body#loveyourself#loveyourbody#changes#methamorphosis#poznan#poland