Today is one of those "eugh" days where it feels like nothing has changed. I have to keep reminding myself that I've only been doing this for 2 weeks and results don't just show over night. I've done some really unhealthy methods of fasting and dieting which lead to a really fast turn over of results only to have myself relapse and gain weight all over again, until the cycle never ends. But I have to remind myself this is different. This is trying to change years of bad habits, this is loving and respecting myself. But sometimes it's just like "well, fuck this I've done it another way with great results... I'll just stick to what I know" the industry I work in is quite harsh when it comes to exterior appearances, and it's difficult to not get fixated on that. One day at a time I guess, ill let you know how I feel after 10 more weeks of this. Hopefully I can look back and laugh. 🤞😭
🐔 It's Sunday which is one of the two days (Also Thursdays) you can grab yourself a $15 Chicken Parmy here at The Wembley! 🍻We're also dishing out $8 Pirate Life Brewing Port Local Lager pints and $10 Beefeater Pink Gins 🥂
✨SPINACH RAVIOLI BAKE✨
10 min of prep + 35 min of patience = 1 yuuuuumy a$$ dinner
•8 oz bag FROZEN spinach & cheese ravioli
•4 oz cream cheese (room temp)
•10 oz Alfredo sauce •8 oz shredded mozzarella & provolone blend
•1/4 cup grated pecorino-romano •1/2 cup thawed frozen spinach
•1 tsp chopped garlic
•Salt & pepper to taste
What to do:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, alfredo, pecorino, HALF of the mozzarella & provolone bag. Mix!
3. Add in the spinach, garlic, and ravioli. Mix some more!
4. Finish with the salt & pepper. Mix one last time! REMEMBER: you can always add more seasoning, its harder to take away!
5. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 11X7 glass dish, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella & provolone blend.
6. Bake at 375 for 35 minutes. PRO TIP: Place your baking dish on a cookie sheet to help the bottom of the dish cook evenly.
7. Sprinkle with more pecorino and serve hawwwt.
Don’t be afraid to switch the recipe up, and add what you like! 👩🏼🍳
Get cooking, share your creation with the hashtag #sitdownandeat and tag @nnkitchens so we can showcase your masterpiece. 📸