Low-carb Broccoli, Ham and Mozzarella Baked
- 4-6 cups very small broccoli florets, branches abound 2 minutes, then drained well;
- 1-2 cups diced ham ( 1/2-1 lb);
- 1 cup grated mozzarella;
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion;
- 8-10 eggs, beaten well;
- 1 tsp all- purpose seasoning blend;
- pepper, to taste;
1. Heat oven to 375 F. Spray a 9”x12” casserole dish with non-stick spray. ( The dish can be slightly smaller too, especially if you use the smaller amounts of ingredients). 2. Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil and cook the broccoli just 2 minutes; then pour into a colander placed in the sink and let it drain well. Dice the ham while the broccoli drains.
3. Layer broccoli, ham, mozzarella and green onion in casserole dish. Season with seasoning and pepper and pour beaten egg over.
4. Use a fork to “stir “ the mixture just until all the ingredients are coated with egg. ( It might look like there is not enough egg, but carry on!). 5. Bake 35-45 minutes, or until all the mixture is set and the top is starting to lightly brown. ( If you use the higher amount of eggs, it will take the longer baking time, but start to check after about 30 minutes.). Enjoy 😉
💙 Linen Fresh - similar to the popular cleaning product. Light, airy and wonderfully clean. 💛 Summer Breeze - similar to the popular fabric conditioner. Wrapped in the scent of spring flowers and hints of natural patchouli and white cedar, you can look forward to a revitalising, uplifting scent that will leave you feeling invigorated and totally refreshed.
🚪🗝Have you been looking into buying your first home?🏠 Are you not sure how to approach it?🤔 Join me at my💥 Free 💥First Time Home Buyers workshop and learn everything there is to know about your real estate purchase. Including step by step guide of what to expect when purchasing your first home, how to find that home and ways to obtain financing.💰
November 14, 7:00PM, 📍7646 Yonge St. Thornhill
Please Register:📞 905.764.6000 (9am-9pm)
or by email 📧email@example.com