🌸How to Make Your House Smell Good Instantly
1. 🍋 Make a stove simmer. Simmer water in a small saucepan and add citrus slices and herbs, like lavender or mint.
2. 🍂Make your own scent-filled jars. These are similar to a stove simmer, but go in mason jars and make great gifts.
3. 😷Clean your garbage disposal. Notice a lingering stink? If so, you might want to check the sink.
4. ✨Place candles strategically. Anchor a few candles where you would least expect them to be ( like linen closet , so the sheets absorb the smell),— but don't light them.
5. 🌿Bring the outside in. Indoor plants clean the air while beautifying your home.
6. 🍪 Turn on the oven. Nothing beats the aroma of warm baked goods.
7. 🌺Use dryer sheets outside the laundry room. Place a few sheets in your family's closets and in your dressers.
Friday night with some friends, fresh flowers and still warm weather in the Netherlands love it! 🌻
Enjoy your weekend babes and don't forget to use the discount code 4LIVING for 20% discount by @idealofsweden
Keyifli huzurlu akşamlar canlar 🌻
Happy Friday, friends! This morning was crisp, sunny, and required a big knit blanket on the porch, so we’re celebrating the beginning of fall! And with celebrating, we’re offering 20% in our shop with promo code FRIYAY20
This print, ‘Home in Ink’ makes us think of the coziness of the holidays and the sweet reminder that home is the best place there is. 💛
Shop this and others with link in bio!
|| PENDING OVER ASKING IN 4 DAYS ||
📍212 Molinetto Ct.
📍El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
🔎3,377 sq ft
Well this one didn’t last long. Pending over asking in just 4 days🥳! We love helping our clients achieve these results. Congrats to our client 🎉🏡🧚🏼♀️
Our kitchen is featured in the All Ireland Kitchen guide this month! When I was buying them today the lady said 'you know you are buying two of these?' and it took everything in my power to stop myself squealing that my kitchen was featured. It's still so surreal!
Disclaimer: my house is never normally this quiet
Happy Friday everyone. If you've remodeled your bathroom before, then you probably have an idea of how challenging it can be. Today's design of the day comes from Alli @the.hoss.homestead who overcame these challenges when remodeling her adorable bathroom. If you haven't seen her beautiful home yet, then make sure to check her out right away 🙌 Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
3/3 | And yet. We become attached in spite of ourselves. Our possessions serve us—they bring comfort, familiarity, joy, pleasure, safety, and the like. They also burden us—with guilt, obligation. They serve as a marker of how far we’ve come; they remind us of how far we’ve yet to go.
The timing for that kind of self-reflection (*cough* navel-gazing) is hardly ever ideal. It’s never convenient to ask yourself if you’re satisfied with how your life is shaping up, or to interrogate your possessions for the narrative they might reveal about you.
But with this move, as I slowly unpacked each box and assigned each item its proper place, I tried to ask myself those very questions. I attempted to listen to the story my stuff was telling me about myself, and to accept whatever that might be.
When painting metal surfaces, it’s important to prime and use DTM.
DTM is Direct To Metal Paint, while applying primer and paint I find using Foam Rollers are the best in application. No streaks just a smooth finish ☺️✨🎨🏁