SOME STRANGE FACTS ABOUT FOOTBALL GAME 👌⚽. 1. Zinedine Zidane was never caught offside throughout his football career.
2. Kanu Nwankwo did not score a single goal at the AFCON, in 6 different tournaments. 2000,2002,2004,2006,2008&2010.
3. Steven Gerrard has exchange his jersey with over 200 players, but never with a United player.
4. Alex Song ( Cameroon 🇨🇲 player) have 27 siblings.
5. Gareth Bale is one of the few players to score, assist,& score an own in a single match.
6. Lionel Messi is the youngest player to win the Ballon'dor award.
7. Ryan Giggs is the only player to score more than 100 goals without a single hat-trick.
8. Yakubu Aiyegbeni is the first African player to score a hat-trick in the UEFA champions league.
9. Mikel Obi is the only Nigerian that have scored at least a goal at the U-17, U-20, AFCON, Olympics, Confederations cup, premier league, Champions league,FA cup, Championship.
10. Mikel Obi is the only Nigerian player to play at the U-17, U-20, AFCON, Olympics, World cup& Confederations cup.
11. Mohamed Salah have scored against every team he played against in the EPL since he joined Liverpool in 2017, except Manchester United.
WHICH NUMBER SURPRISED YOU THE MOST?
MATCHDAY! Jürgen Klopp and his Liverpool travel to Belgium to play their third UCL group-stage game of the 19/20 campaign. The Reds are second in group E whilst Genk are bottom with one point from two games. Tonight’s opponents will be looking to seal the appearing cracks in their European Cup form, sooner rather than later. And what perfect time to do it with a home tie versus the Champions. Therefore, we need to sort out the away form we’ve had in this competition and put it right tonight.
Klopp has the good news of a fit Mohammed Salah but a virus and a sore knee have kept Trent Alexander-Arnold and Joël Matip back in Merseyside respectively.
Looking forwards, we should be licking our lips at this tie and take today as an advantage to add to our points tally ahead of the final clash against Napoli on home soil. Sounds simple? It won’t be. Today could be the toughest yet... 🔴