Perdon por ya no subir la vrd es que ya no me sentia motivida Y estoy oxidada xd Bueno espero sea de su agrado este video se lo dedico a un gran shaper @criko_shapes. Que me animo a subir video 💕uwu #cuttingshapes. #shuffle xd
What is the best way to shuffle?
This question (or similar) can be Google'd or be found on YouTube I suppose, but then you'll be perplexed with which METHOD is best or even the correct way... Well, personally, I don't feel that there's a "best" or "correct" way, if we're just talking about the act of shuffling. Really, one should shuffle their deck in a manner that
a) works the cards amongst themselves and
b) doesn't damage the cards during that process.
Rather simple, yes?
Sometimes we are faced with challenges of decks that are huge and awkward, our hands are too small to hold a deck single-handedly or some of us aren't quite coordinated enough to slide cards gracefully from one hand to the other. That's okay though!
There are many ways to shuffle your deck; here's a few examples:
- standard "riffle" shuffle
- double arching (like in casinos)
- cut your deck into piles, restack in no particular order
- spread them all over a clean surface/tabletop and then restack
- chunk style shuffling (keep practicing and you'll be riffling in no time)
- using single cards, form your piles, restack in no particular order* *this method is also great for beginners to continue getting acquainted with the cards and also to sort out reversed ones if you don't read them
Experiment and find out what works best for you...happy shuffling! ♥
EDC Orlando 2019 was soooo much great vibes!!! One of best festivals I’ve attended lately. So many talented shufflers i met over this pass weekend was mind blowing. So many that I have inspired me everyday to level up!! I rarely post videos of me shuffling and always nervous to step in the circle, but this festival the vibes from everyone had me right in the middle with everyone dancing along😁😁Can’t wait for next year for sure 😎😎🔥🔥🔥 #edcorlando#shuffle#orlando#miami#edc#vibes#lovinglife