Semoga yang like bisa secepatnya mendapatkan sang buah hati di bulan ini آمِيّنْ... آمِيّنْ... يَ رَ بَّلْ عَلَمِيّنْ
Apapun penghambat kehamilannya akan tertuntaskan, Kista, Miom, Pcos, Torch, Varikokel, diabet, kanker, masalah sperma dll.
🏥Untuk mendapatkan info kesehatan, medis, Program hamil & hiburan bayi.
Semoga bermanfaat dan bisa sebagai motivasi anda untuk terus berusaha dan berikhtiar agar bisa segera positif hamil
Jangan lupa like,commet & share
There are so many ideas for wedding favours it’s almost hard to know where to begin!
I’ve put together a list of some different and fun wedding favour ideas that I love.
1) Personalised chocolate! I love this idea as I have such a sweet tooth, you can get chocolate place names to leave on the guest’s seat. A great company that supplies this is @morse_toad and @chocolategardenofireland Perhaps if you have a family member or you yourself love baking you could make little cakes or biscuits yourself for this.
2) Seeds for your guest to plant, this is a lovely idea as seeds are a symbol of growth which would make it meaningful for your guests. A good idea would be to use flowers that were prominent throughout the wedding party.
3) Depending on where you are getting married, a great idea of a favour would be using a product made locally in the area jams, alcohol, salts etc. This can work really well for weddings abroad with bottles of local olive oil etc.
4) The amazing @byrne_linda creates beautiful illustrations of wedding guests, this could be a lovely idea for a favour.
5) An Idea I saw on @irishweddingdiary , that I absolutely loved and shared on my story, the succulent plants with the seats for the guests, this is so original, such a great idea. You can talk to your florist about getting succulents or look online, as amazon has reasonably priced available in batches aimed at wedding favours.
6) For something a little different, I saw a beautiful idea where they had framed pressed flowers and had written the guests name in calligraphy on them. You can make the framed flowers yourself, or there are plenty of reasonably priced ones available on etsy. If you speak with your florist beforehand you can use the same flowers that would be used at your wedding.
Have you thought about your favours yet and what you’re going to do? There are so many options available share below your ideas!
Suta was started by two sisters in 2016 when they decided to team up with the weavers in their native home to create a full blown organic fashion brand. Around 60% of their workforce comprises of women and they pride on the attention to detail in their intricate designs. They currently operate through their website and office in Santa Cruz with plans to launch an independent brick and mortar outlet in the near future. We are proud to announce that Suta&Co will now be available on TheEarthLove.com
Welcome to fall my wonderful friends!
What’s going to be your favorite fall fashion?🍁🍁
What better way to transition into fall than wearing leopard 🐆 with a moto jacket!
Moto jackets are trending this fall and can be worn as a casual style with jeans or you can dress up your moto jacket for work, date night, or like me wear this outfit to a wedding! It’s a wonderful addition to your wardrobe!
I am sharing my look today on the blog ( LINK IS IN THE BIO 👆)
You can also shop my look here http://liketk.it/2FaFy #email@example.com 📸 @jennallenphoto