Hello Instagram 👋🏻 it’s been a long time since I’ve introduced myself so I thought I’d show my (slightly awkward) face and tell you a little bit about me, for those who don’t know.
1. My name is Izzy, I’m 26 and I live in London - have done my whole life!
2. I have a degree in Ancient History but looking back I probably should’ve studied art 🤔
3. I love pretty much all animals but mainly birds and dogs, and I have a deep undying fear of wasps and Komodo dragons. (I also don’t fully trust geese)
4. I’m never happier than when I’m by The Sea, even in pouring rain or blistering cold.
5. My favourite book is A Fraction of the Whole by Steve Toltz which I’ve read 9 times, but the last book I read was The Etymologicon by Mark Forsyth which was a solid 10/10 if you have a nerdy fascination with etymology like I do.
6. I’m not sure I could pick a favourite film but probably Howl’s Moving Castle, Life of Brian, or the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy. I’m not sure what that says about me..
7. If I could have any animal as a pet I’d have a red squirrel 🐿
8. Making art keeps me sane and makes me so happy, and I’m endlessly grateful to be able to share it with all of you.
There we go, enough about me! Tell me about yourselves, do we have anything in common? Recommend me a book you’ve read or a beach you love! ✨
Do you plan your week? ⠀
Or do you let other people's priorities plan your week for you?!⠀
Does this sound familiar….?⠀
It’s Monday morning –⠀
➡️you jump into your inbox,⠀
➡️the phone rings – you answer it,⠀
➡️a client needs something done – you do it,⠀
➡️someone asks for a favour – you do that.⠀
And before you know it – it’s Wednesday and you haven’t done any of the important things you had on the list for your OWN business. ⠀
💡Take 15min to plan the 3 key things that will move your business forward this week. ⠀
💡Schedule those priorities into the calendar right now! Then protect that time as if your life depends on it. Because it does! ⠀
💡Remember, if it’s not scheduled in your calendar it doesn’t exist.☝️And your business depends on you to do the right things or you won’t be able to make the money💰you’re worth. ⠀
👉 Do things differently this week. Set your priorities straight and make this coming week a productive & profitable week! Tell me what your #1 priority is this week.
A lesbian Artist!!!! Yes, I just happen to be a lesbian and do some 'colouring in' as my Wife calls it..so here I am talking about both and other such stuff to keep you all amused on Wednesday 4 September as part of the @ellafestival
I'd love to know what would you want to know if you came to hear this talk?
53/100 Days of Art
Green and black planets/circles today. I’m loving these so I’m just going with it.
The rest of my day has been filled with packing and packing and more packing. Moving in 5 days. And I am ready for a new start in a new space. 🏡
So many great things have happened in our current apartment-moving in with Jose, getting engaged and married, lots of Halloween and Memorial Day parties, lots of growing and growing up.
But it’s also been a place of some negative energy. Especially the roof blowing off and not getting fixed for over three months and the subsequent dealings with our jerk of a landlord.
Better get back to packing!
Swipe for closeups!!! Pearl on official princess duty representing her kingdom in the annual Elemental Ball✨ This ball to her, however, is a way for her to assess her enemies within close range and meet with allies in dark spaces. If you enjoyed this content, please like, comment, and/or share!! I’d really appreciate it and it helps for others to see my art☺️ Thanks for lookin’💋💋💋
I hope you enjoyed my Pearl!!! I decided to paint her like a 17th century portrait, and died a lil’ during the process😅 This definitely took the longest for me this year to paint (around 3 days) and I’m happy with the result. Yesterday I was even convinced I forgot how to paint😣 I love the way this looks, buuuuut I’m going to take my OC in a different direction fashion-wise. Halfway through, I realized I want her to dress more modern (even for balls)!